View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 05:28 AM   #10293
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Milf Juliett Russo - Newcomer Juliett Russo Fucks Her Daughter`s Fiance 13 1...

Milf_Juliett Russo - Newcomer Juliett Russo Fucks Her Daughter`s Fiance 13.11.20

Milan is sleeping. Juliett Russo, a 54-year-old divorcee and mother of two daughters, is watching him and touching herself. She's wearing a low-cut top that shows off her tits. Juliett likes what she sees, and she likes it even more after she pulls back the sheets and sees his morning wood. Daringly, Juliett takes Milan's hard-on out of his shorts. By this time, he's having sweet dreams, and they become even sweeter when Juliett wraps her lips around his dick. We've all had this dream, but how many times has it been real?
Well, it is today. The thing is, Milan thinks his girlfriend is sucking his cock, not his girlfriend's mother, and he wakes up startled.
"I'm going to be your son-in-law," he protests. "I'm going to marry your daughter."
Juliett doesn't answer. She's too busy sucking his cock. She's a woman of few words when she has a cock in her mouth. She gives him the best blow job of his life then proves that MILF pussy is the best pussy. Will her daughter find out? Who knows?

Date: 13.11.20
Genre: Big Tits, Cum on Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Old and Young, Doggy Style, Mature, Redhead, All Sex, Masturbation, MILF, Latina
Cast: Juliett Russo

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 927.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:06
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Juliett_Russo__Newcomer_Juliett_Russo_Fucks_Her_Da ughters_Fiance_13.11.20.mp4