View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 02:53 AM   #15
Leesuri
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Leesuri is on a distinguished road
Default Yumi Sin (Sex Deprived Step-Dad)

Name: Yumi Sin (Sex Deprived Step-Dad)
Year: 2022

Keywords: hairy, blowjob, asian, brunet, natural tits, handjob, brunette, tattoo, hardcore, younger, older, blow, young, deepthroat, sex, doggystyle, big dick, panties, teen, pov, cum, cumshot, piercing
Cast: Yumi Sin
Description: My teen stepdaughter Yumi Sin is irresistible. Especially since her mother stopped putting out for me recently. I (Filthy Rich) can't help myself, she's in those cute little pink panties... I start up her ass. She is weirded out but goes with it, I take my thick cock out and she jerks it off tepidly. We hear her mother arriving & scramble to act normal. I find her in the bathroom the next day, her mother is out so I start her up again. One thing leads to another and she is choking on my fat dick. She slurps & jerks it until I cum right in her pretty mouth. She promises she won't tell! Later that week, Yumi must have been thinking about blowing her stepdad because now she wants to fuck. I eat her teen pussy and let her swallow me again. I penetrate my stepdaughter & pound her hairy little hole hard. My thick cock stretches her out as I fuck her roughly. Yumi can't stop cumming on her stepfather's big penis. I keep fucking her and then jerk myself off right into her teen pussy.
Duration: 00:23:27
Filesize: 1.00 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/d0072d6dc17d4/Yu...d_Step-Dad.mp4
Leesuri is online now   Reply With Quote