View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 10:49 AM   #1257
Leesuri
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Leesuri is on a distinguished road
Default Nati - Cute Asian Girl Sex With Creampie

Name: Nati - Cute Asian Girl Sex With Creampie
Year: 2022

Keywords: blow, cut, sex, amateur, petite, asian, blowjob, pov, creampie, natural tits, cream, straight, teen
Cast: Nati
Description: STICKY CUTE ASIAN GIRL SEX HOOKUP LEADS TO EVEN STICKIER ENDING! Dear Diary - I finally got confirmation this morning about a cute Asian girl sex kitten that I have been chatting with since I arrived here. Her name is Nati, claiming to do modeling and working in a store selling bikinis and stuff. Her pics on her Tinder looked super hot but I thought these were filtered. Anyways, I first changed hotels to be closer to Pattaya beach, leaving Jomtien for awhile. I had some food at 1 pm and then waited for the girl to arrive in my room. And damn, when she arrived... I was really blown away at how sexy she was! A super beautiful girl, a natural beauty. A cute Asian girl sex experience like this is going to drive you wild, too!It was such a pleasure to have a non-bar girl here. We started to make pics and the way she got shy about this, I knew that she was telling the truth about not working in a bar. And once nude, she just looked like a cute Asian girl sex dream come true. Just look at that pussy, man! Anyways, even without a proper BJ (too shy, she said), this was for sure the best fuck of this Pattaya stay, so far. Ending with a good creampie, damn I was so satisfied. After that, she left with a big smile... a happy saleslady!
Duration: 00:41:20
Filesize: 1.48 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps / 5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/0e48901183af3/Na...h_Creampie.mp4
Leesuri is online now   Reply With Quote