View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 02:56 AM   #11537
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

School, Love & Friends Version 2.7

Experience the daily life of a high School, Love & Friends, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Changelog:
v2.7
– Main event of the update: the nerds. But you will tell me: why would I care about three guys that anyone like at school. Well… you’re right. Now you just have to wait until the next update!
– Charlotte, the cute nerd with glasses is waiting for you. Yes, she’s shy and you can’t hope being intimate with her… But I know you like her!
– Tenma and the tae kwon do. Tenma is Lee’s sister. She’s young and cute, with a long event waiting for you.
– Sara, little sister of another nerd. She has quite a different character, maybe you’ll like or not, but the choice is yours.
– Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders.
– Continuation of Iris event, the cheerleader. Will you finally get further? Will you still be her pet?
– New lessons
– New weekend events
– New icons to help you know when intimate or massage actions are available for a character (at home or school)

Genre:
3DCG, Milf, Voyeurism, Adventure, Group sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Group sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Romance, Virgin

Developer: Walkius
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 2.7
Censored: No
Size: 2590 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/667c2b2d39922/Sc...iends_v2.7.zip
deil is offline   Reply With Quote