Self Bondage at the Omni Resort

Actress:
Name: Self Bondage at the Omni Resort

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 121 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 26 s

Whenever we go to a resort, it’s hard*not*to take advantage of the beautiful*hotel room and this is exactly what I did.* I put on a new pair of heels, matched it with some lingerie and strapped myself up in leather restraints.* Taking my*time, I sat on the bed and sensually buckled some leather cuffs around each ankle – touching and caressing my body as I eyeball the next toy I want to use on myself.* I go for the nipple and clit clamps – sucking my fingers wet so I can get my*nipples hard and ready for the clamps.* Then moving on to my pussy.* Getting more and more turned on as I go.* Once my nipples and my clit is clamped, I gag myself with a sexy red ball gag, strap it tight and buckle the leather collar, arm restraint on.* While my arms are bound behind my back and my ankles are secured together, I position the Hitachi between my legs and work to keep it perfectly in place, long enough for me to cum.* At one point, the vibrator wiggles away from me and I’m left to chase it but when I finally get it to stay exactly where I want it, I bring myself to orgasm in matter of minutes.

DOWNLOAD: Self Bondage at the Omni Resort
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote