View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:17 AM   #2503
weedek

Default Hotwiferio.com- THE LAST LOAD

Hotwiferio.com- THE LAST LOAD

Description:
This is my last week in Tucson, Az. I am moving to Florida on Monday. I am expecting the movers to come for the last load today. As a farewell gift to my self I am inviting my neighbor over from upstairs. He?s always wanted to see me naked so today I will let him get his wish. I told him he would have to hold the camera while I undressed for him because I want my members to watch. He was shocked to know that I have a website LoL. I just got new stockings in the mail from my member ?Bill?. I really like them because they are so sexy and different from anything else I?ve seen. I teased him really slowly as I undressed for him and as I saw the bulge in his pants I asked him to pull out his cock and stroke it for me. I always get so turned on watching a guy stroke his cock After I was really nice and wet (my fingers were exploring my pussy the whole time) I squatted down and took his cock in my mouth (still fingering my pussy) and as he was about to cum I came and then he let me have it with a great big load on my face He shot it out in all directions- hair, forehead, eyes- and plenty in my mouth
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan05wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 68.49 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan05wk5-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:jan05wk5-clip1high.mp4