View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:42 PM   #2
Sexymouse

Sexymouse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lesson of Passion & Sexandglory Games Collection [uncen][eng][update]

Lesson of Passion - Alice: Erection race (eng) [uncen]

Year: 2011
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Flash, Simulator, Animation, Fantasy, All sex
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows
Language Game: eng

System requirements:
OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Browser with the plug-in installed Adobe Flash Player

Description:
You join senator Blackpatine at his fundraising party and you are trying to get his support for your own campaign. You are trying to become a mayor in your home town of Passion City. Of course nothing comes for free so you will have to get down and dirty for him to ensure his support.

The goal is to get enough support points from the senator in this game by seducing him. You have to chose the correct lines to say and of course let him fuck Alice as hard as he can.

Start of the game and talking with the senator

At the start of the game you can slick on some of the other visitors to get some information on them. This doesn't influence the game at all, it's just some extra info. Just click on Wait for Alice to move on.

Pick these lines for the most points
Of course, senator. I intend to fully enjoy everything your hospitality has to offer.
Senator, I can guarantee I can support you as much as you support me, and for as long as you do so.

In the car

To get the most points and the best ending you need to play a mini game when in the car. You can skip it and you will still get the whole sex scene with all the options though.
Don't worry, Ben, I'll take it nice and slow... Just like some other things I am going to be taking soon enough. Skip the scene
Hmmm... don't you think it's exciting ? The thrill of running this close to the edge, just about to go over it... Start the car mini game

In the mini game

Use the arrow keys or WASD to get your speed up to 120 and don't crash into any other cars or the sides of the road.

In the bedroom
For god's sake what's wrong with you, narrator?! Stop interrupting, just let me play
Promises, senator? I am a woman of my word... Among other many things you may find out about.
Ben? Do you like what you see? How are your... "approval ratings".
I wouldn't mind if you... inspected me more thoroughly, Ben.

File Size: 13.7 MB

Alice_-__race.rar

CRACK :

Crack.rar
Sexymouse is offline   Reply With Quote