Thread: DDFBusty.com
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 03:59 AM   #184
filmcool

Default Re: DDFBusty.com

DDFBusty.com- Satisfying her rack-DDFBusty.com

Description:
Kitty I. is in a frisky mood today and shes keeping her nice rack comfy in her low-cut blouse. Saucy in her baseball cap and ponytails she flaunts her cleavage and firm fanny as she wiggles around on a bed. Its hard to know what to concentrate on because everything about this girl is so damn shapely

Of course she aims our focus to her knockers since she presses them toward us almost in 3D and then takes a few licks on her nips.

Soon Kitty is ready for long meat and its a good thing that her friend Bobby is around After she finishes teasing us solo for awhile he comes up behind her and fondles her floppers and fingers her slick box and rosebud. Then its time to take his veiny sausage into her face sucking it deeply and rubbing it between her jugs too. Our DDF cameras bring us right into the scene especially with some wild angles where we are directly underneath Kittys knobs as she works her mouth magic and Bobbys mitts feel her bells.

Then its time to give this Russian girl what she aches for. Kitty lifts her slit for clam action then gets some plowing in her bottom too. Of course theres only one place for the big load that is produced by all this frenzied activity and kneeling before him she takes his shiny shipment all over her rack
Model:
Kitty I.
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9817d1_1080_8000_Donna Bell and Lucie Wilde_Sauna Spectacle.mp4
File Size : 1542.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:19
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From Rapidgator RAR-ZIP: