View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 01:24 PM   #72
Barbrady
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Barbrady is on a distinguished road
Default 1657hj

Desiree Dalton
Looking for Cum in All The Right Places

"I want to live life to the fullest. I wish to find love one more time. I'm always evolving, so there will always be recent things in life that I would love to try." So says Desiree Dalton, a 44-year-old divorcee (indeed, she is separated, not legally divorced) from Orlando, Florida. And here she's, living life to the fullest and trying fresh things, like engulfing and jacking a stranger's penis on-camera. We can't aid her with finding love once greater amount, unless she falls in love with Rocky, her 24-year-old chap in this scene. But he appears to be to like her a lot, judging from his hard-on and the way that chap coats Desiree's glamorous face with his love juices. Which is valuable by Desiree. She's not always looking for love. We asked Desiree about her kinkiest raunchy encounter, and she said, "One time, I had an air-tight one on a vacation." An air-tight one? "Three dudes in all of my holes," this babe said. Desiree is 5'10" and weighs 128 pounds. That babe measures a delectable 34D-25-35. She's a vegetarian, so it's solely brute meat she doesn't like. That babe calls this "the next step in my evolution of self-exploration." She is been doing plenty of exploring, tons of evolving. "I one time had sex with a 20-year-old," this babe told. "It was at a wedding, and it was my friend's son." Well here's to you, Miss Dalton!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:15:24 | 166 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/fa550e9fa5c08/1657hj.rar

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-09-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Barbrady is offline   Reply With Quote