View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:09 PM   #5
Luntik028
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Luntik028 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: K2S - XXX Games - NEW Update

Glassix - v0.33.0 - Gaweb Studio

It's a trainer game as well where you play as a teenager who lives with his step-mom and sister/step-sister and just moved to a new town after your father passes away. One day on your way to school, you hear your father and find these glasses that make people more influenced by your suggestions and you can use it to slowly corrupt the women around you. There are Cheats as well. The developer made it where you can increase the girls obedience/affection levels by left clicking on the stat you wish to add more too on the stat page for each girl individually.

Review: (Thanks bobo_monkey)
Having recently got into ero game playing , I had the honor of playing most of the major games back to back over the last few months. Some of them stick in your mind, due to great models, or story, or gameplay.
This game seems to have all of it.
Each girl feels fleshed out, and unlocking their scenes is very rewarding and fapworthy!
I love the mechanics and the gameplay has the feel of a commercial release game.
I might have a slight bias due to the whole "x-ray" specs thing as I have always loved the idea but I think the author started of with that concept and the game seems to have just ballooned into a full blown Bottle of Awesomesauce.
Probably the only thing that can turn people of in the begining is the large amount of locations and the learning curve of navigating them.
The thing is that this is just another part of the game itself (as in slow unlocking of upgrades etc). Meaning as you progress you can purchase abilties that allow you to track the girls, or teleport to them or teleport them to you or take a bus or taxi or etc.
Eventually you gain understanding of why its like it is and the locations become a non issue.

I love it! I actually created a patreon account and subbed for Gaweb just for this game. Its on my real visa i am risking my wife finding out about my perv habits for this game!

Release Date: 2019-01-30
Censorship: None
Version: 0.33.0
Developer/Publisher: Gaweb Studio Patreon / Official Wiki
Platform: Windows
Language: English, French, Russian, Polish, Chinese

Change-log:
General
Added pagination in Gallery
Added good endings for Aiko, Rin, Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko
Bad endings renamed to Slave Endings to remove confusion
Good endings have been renamed Lover Endings to remove confusion

New Sex options
Eimi & Yae Level 1
Special Pact scene for the twins
Marilyn (Town Hall secretary) Level 1
New H-events for Sarah about her secret past
New H-event for Hanae and vaginal sex
Town expansion
Added Eimi and Yae apartment in Northside Station
Added Marilyn Apartment in Westside Street D

Bug Corrections
Added Missing Utako and Hanae in the virgin spell corruption options
Solved bug where some follow up events wouldn't trigger
Corrected missing image during Yatsume bj bath and toilet options
Fixed incorrect image during Easter event while choosing Okimi's anal scene with Kana
Added missing translations in Gallery mode.

Sex acts:
Hypnosis/mind control, handjob, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, humiliation, slave, voyeur, exhibitionism, incest, milf, urination, sleep sex, bdsm, riding, doggy, missionary

https://k2s.cc/file/e078d783e3cf0/_O...dio_.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/6d5dcf4cc551f/_O...dio_.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/592c936b3f649/_O...dio_.part3.rar
Luntik028 is online now   Reply With Quote