View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 11:54 PM   #328
Leesuri
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Leesuri is on a distinguished road
Default Alura Jenson (Helping Out Mom pt. 1)

Name: Alura Jenson (Helping Out Mom pt. 1)
Year: 2022

Keywords: all sex, hardcore, couch, feature, sex, mom, couples
Cast: Alura Jenson
Description: "So dad isn't coming back?", younger brother asks. "I don't know any more than I've already told you guys", she states. "He lost all of our money in a bad investment, and he's run off with his secretary", she says. "Something's fishy here. He's just run off with the money", Kyle asserts. "It's possible. I don't know what we can do", she says. "So sue him!", Kyle exclaims."I'm tired", she says. "You really think dad didn't think of that?", younger brother asks Kyle. "He's paying my rent right now. What the hell am I gonna do?", Kyle wonders. "Well, I'd assume he won't continue to pay it", stepmom notes. "Fu*k!", Kyle exclaims. "Why don't you just move back here for a while?", younger brother suggests. Kyle groans in disgust. "Your father put the home in my name. I just don't know how long I can continue to pay for it", stepmom declares. "Well, we're gonna help you Mom", younger brother offers. "Fu*k!", Kyle screams, pacing across the room.Later, Kyle and his stepmom return to her living room, and she says dejectedly: "Well, I guess that's it". "Tell me about it", Kyle chimes in. She sits down on the arm of the couch and says: "Hey, we're all in this together". "Are we?", Kyle asks. "You know I had my whole life planned out. I gotta figure everything else out. Fu*k", he says. "He left me too, you know", she points out. "Your best years behind you", he says sarcastically."How dare you!", she exclaims. "What -you're still hot. You can find someone to pay for your lifestyle", Kyle avers. "You know you're just like your father. You have to make everybody small so you can big", she says ruefully. "You know I hate him, but he did what he want -you have to admire him for that". Kyle says. "Don't you care about anyone but yourself?", she asks. He laughs, saying "No, I don't"."That makes me sad", stepmom replies. "You've lived long enough to know this is the way the world works", he asserts. "Maybe you're right, but it doesn't have to be like this", she says hopefully.
Duration: 00:37:34
Filesize: 2.02 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 576 Kbps avg, 0.152 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~114 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/952f9ec857c3b/Al..._Mom_pt__1.mp4
Leesuri is online now   Reply With Quote