View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 03:01 PM   #12285
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Dominant Witches Version 0.7

You play as a student of a magical academy who was sent to an internship in a fortress located in the middle of nowhere. You meet there three witches and an innkeeper. Also in the game are succubus, vampire and kitsune who live outside the fortress. It is a visual novel, with some sandbox elements.
The game is femdom oriented.

Changelog:

v.0.7
Continuation of Yuki's and Catrine's routes, made an alternative free-roaming for Yuki's route. I wanted to make for Catrine's too, but so far I haven't been able to find an appropriate maps for rooms.
I also added a music theme for Catrine
1 New day - first Zoe and Salma(futas), then Camilla(if she subdued you)

Genre:
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, masturbation, groping, female domination, handjob, adventure, fantasy, fetish, monster girl, oral sex, futa, lesbian

Developer: NikociantGames
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
File size: 2170 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5469e9a74b60e/Do...hes-0.7-pc.zip

My Little Angel Version 1.05

The general idea of the game was naturally influenced by the Akabur’s games, but that said, my game have little in common with them, except for the lewdness. By plot, you play for an immoderately lascivious man, who turned his toes one fine day, and instead of finally getting to respond for his deeds… got to be a guardian angel of one sweet young lady…?

Changelog:
My Little Angel V.1.051.05
Preparing for the release. Gallery fixed. Added link to steam page. Paperwork simplified.
There are 3 endings:
1) Angelic using the good girl route (relationship with the teacher and redhead)
2) Demonic (choice after the event in the strip club)
3) True (choice after the event in the strip club)
Also added scenes:
1) Murano + Edwin (demonic ending)
2) Sex with the girl doing yoga in the park.
Enjoy, and please remember to report any bugs you find!

Genre:
2DCG, Animated, Adventure, Big tits, Corruption, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Sex toys

Developer: Feodosiy
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
File size: 2900 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/02d270dfc6d2c/MLA1.05-market.zip
deil is online now   Reply With Quote