View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 06:30 PM   #2515
weedek

Default Hotwiferio.com- RIO GETS NASTY

Hotwiferio.com- RIO GETS NASTY

Description:
I had a pretty wild weekend It was ladies night out and my friends and I had a blast We went to several bars in town and we danced and drank the night away. I was feeling really good when I got home. I couldn_t wait to suck on TT_s cock and play with my toys. I just recently purchased this really huge pink dildo. I was very relaxed and wanted some anal action. I stuck my fingers in my ass for starters and than I got out the big guys. TT got really worked up watching me as I teased him for a long time. I than put his big cock in my mouth and gave him the best oral I could. I could taste and feel his pre-cum sliding down my throat- I couldn_t wait for the real stuff to come out. Yumm- I love it when he cums a large wad all over my face After lots of play-time I fell asleep, but the next morning I was ready for more. TT came in to the bathroom as I was getting ready for the day, and he was all excited watching me. I played with my pussy while I sucked him off. He came all over my tits and stomach. I licked every inch off of me. I really do love the taste of his cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june03wk3clip1.3gp
File Size : 26.77 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:03:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june03wk3clip3.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june03wk3clip3.mp4