View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:02 PM   #8438
Katrin1988
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Forever Chaste For A Foot Job - Goddess Platinum

About video: Have you ever thought about what you'd be willing to give up for just one foot job from My Perfect feet?! Of course you have, LOSER...
Now try to imagine how far you'd go after months of denial... denied touching, denied release, denied even the opportunity to rub your sad little member against the mattress as you sleep.... hahahahaaa... nearly permanently locked in chastity and spending each and every night locked up at the foot of My bed...
That is the life of a slave... My property, My rules... and why would I ever let something I own, waste time it could be working to make Me money? Or do anything aside from fondling itself as it wastes more times serving its own needs... no, that's not how things work...
Instead, I let this thing learn what it means to be denied... learn to suffer as when I last released it, it was told it would be permitted release.. but I never promised pleasure... so it got ruined, iced down, and promptly locked back up for months... until it finds itself here... right at the edge of orgasm again, and wanting so badly to cum... but what does it need to agree to in order to have that release? Hahahaha.... its never your choice loser, everything is always about WHAT I WANT... learn to love being denied, abused, treated like property, and laughed at as I watch you break physically, mentally, and emotionally..

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:19:42
File Size : 588Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/352cab7fc2e3c/Fo...s_Platinum.mp4
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote