View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 09:03 AM   #13040
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Long Road Home Version 0.9.1

Long Road Home It is a story about the journey of a man who is released from physical prison but is still imprisoned within his mind by events of his past. He is searching to fill the void from the loss of the life he had before being imprisoned. His search puts him in the cross hairs of two warring outlaw biker clubs. Would being accepted by one of the clubs replace the family he lost? Will he perform the tasks to gain acceptance into the club??

Changelog:

v0.9.1 Full
THERE IS NOT ANY NEW CONTENT
This is a Features/Script/Bugfix update to LRH 0.9.0
It enables the EZ-Mode option all the way through the game.
It adds music and sound effects all the way through the game.
It corrects some random non-critical script errors scattered throughout the game.
It corrects copious amount of labeling/typos/word salads/grammar errors.
It adds a DEV comment to let people know the story continues on the red path and prompts to save game in episode 3 when deciding how you will deal with JD.
Hopefully this will keep people from getting to the end of the blue path and think that's all of the content.
I didn't change any code that would break old saves, but just in case I've attached a clean save game that starts at the beginning of episode 9. That save has all the girls in play.
I attached a barebones WT, but it isn't needed with the in-game WT.

Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Handjob, Blowjob, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Milf, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Corruption, Animated, Group Sex, Harem, Virgin, Lesbian, Oral Sex

Developer: OBDGames
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.9.1
Censored: No
Size: 3560 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f3c3210c43403/Lo...e-0.9.1-pc.rar
deil is online now   Reply With Quote