View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #53
HugeMasterPo
Godfather of Girls-platinum

HugeMasterPo is on a distinguished road
Default Aggressive Sex With A Spinner

Aggressive Sex With A Spinner

Description:
Description: This scene features Khloe Kapri and I as we have some intense sex with amazing of chemistry together. This scene is one of my favorites with a lot of kissing, spanking, slapping, and aggressive sex. I move her in to a bunch of positions and hold her down, at times with my hand around her throat, as we fuck and I bite her skin. She has multiple intense orgasms throughout the scene. She gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob and licks my ass a lot. The scene ends with me fucking her really deep with a close up of me filling her pussy up with my cum. Highly recommended scene for strong chemistry

Genre: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Amateur, Amateur Production, Ass Licking, Bare Foot, Bedroom, Belly Button Piercings, Blonde, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Boy / Girl, Cowgirl, Creampie, Crop Top, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo - No Story, Home, Indoor, Innie Pussy, Kissing, Living Room, Long Hair, Medium Ass, Medium Pussy Hair, Medium Skin, Missionary, Natural Tits, Nipple Piercings, No Condom, Prone Bone, Reverse Cowgirl, Sex, Short, Shorts, Skinny / Slim, Small Tits, Straight Hair, Tanlines, Tattoo, Teen, White
Models: Khloe Kapri

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 28 min 3 s

http://k2s.cc/file/a8ae3544066a0
SIZE / RESOLUTION: 1.21 GiB, 720 x 1 280
HugeMasterPo is online now   Reply With Quote