View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:06 PM   #44
Gainshade
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default Bondage Trifecta Part 2 ndash Truth

Bondage Trifecta Part 2 ndash Truth

Tags: BDSM, Bondage
Description: Martin and I had been talking about using a chair mat, flipped upside down as a form of punishment on my feet for months. Problem was, we couldn't find one we had in mind. Everywhere we looked, they were either too flimsy or cheap, or one that was not sharp enough. When we stumbled upon this one, it couldn't have been more perfect and it after tonight, we learned it was the best $18 spent! Martin had a vision and I wanted it! Naked and bare foot, hands above my head with a tight torso and crotch rope, gagged and drooling. Once Martin lifted me off the ground, I knew I was in trouble. Being suspended and held in the air by just my wrists is a pain that's tough to bare even for a couple minutes. While my feet were off the ground, Martin slides the mat under me, then lowers me onto it. The spikes were so sharp, I tip-toed around each one as carefully as I could, trying hard to avoid them all. Not sure if it was a good or bad thing that I was so high off my feet. If I wanted up, my wrists hurt, if I wanted down, my feet hurt. I was punished either way and I didn't know what I wanted.
Duration: 00:15:12
Format: MPEG-4
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 771 Kbps avg, 0.321 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 323 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
http://rapidgator.net/file/a616e6b85...Truth.mp4.html
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote