View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #1509
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Mike's Obsession Version 0.3B

Follow up game from - Kelly's Family: Mother in Law

He is Mike, a freelance programmer who creates indie video games to make a living.
Like any young, he likes to take care of himself, practice sports and go to the gym, besides of course..
... he loves to go to the disco and enjoy the nightlife.
He has been living with Zoe for a couple of years.
A passionate fashion photographer who loves to travel ...
... enjoy the pleasures of life and ..."... spend as much time as possible doing things with Mike

Wish I had more info - but maybe someone can post a link - and I'll update this....
*It is strongly recommended start the game from scratch and not use savegames from previous versions to avoid missing any event

Dammit! I have been delayed 2 days. I promised to update Mike Obsession every week but ... I wanted to make the game ready for future events.

This update continues with the plot of the game. We will have to go to Mary's house, we will dream other times with Jenny and we will discover a much more crazy Zoe.

There will also be extra options with Zoe in the kitchen and in the living room but above all I wanted to highlight the story of the characters.

Updates
- Fix loops
- Relationship with Zoe
- Fixed some bugs
- Continuation of Zoe's party

*It is strongly recommended start the game from scratch and not use savegames from previous versions to avoid missing any event

This week it has been impossible for me to continue developing the game but I have managed to fix some bugs and continue the story of Zoe.
As I say this update doesn't includes enough new content but many errors have been fixed. Please if you find errors inform with a message

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 129 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/dfd45197c3743/Mi...on-0.3b-pc.rar

https://fboom.me/file/dfd45197c3743/...on-0.3b-pc.rar
deil is online now   Reply With Quote