View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #1
PussyPiss
V.I.P.

PussyPiss is on a distinguished road
Default Miss Hybrid FullHD

I am a spoiled, English, Public School educated, Lady. I am also a dirty, kinky, slut who enjoys behaving badly. I never let an opportunity pass me by. My life is devoted to cock and kink. I love dressing to tease. I wear Nylons, Heels, Boots, Leather, Latex and Equestrienne Jodhpurs. I enjoy all country pursuits, as they provide a great source of new playthings. I pride myself on always getting a stiff one!
My Husband, Lord B, is getting very old and frail and unable to perform. My slutty behavior excites him though. He enjoys hearing the vivid details of my daily exploits. His favorite scenario is when I target his most trusted friends. He loves to watch me go from a peck on the cheek to deep throating them. Once I tell them that he is out, I can usually do it in minutes. Later he "arrives home" and watches as they flirt with me, all the time knowing that they have just spunked on or up me. I make full use of all the staff of the house, and anyone else I fancy.
Come inside to watch all the intimate sexual encounters I

Fetish, Stockings, BlowJob, Creampie, Facial, All Sex, Anal Play, HandJob, Leather, Smoking, Bondage, Femdom, POV, Latex, Solo, Pantyhose, Lesbian, Strap-On, Toys, Gloves

A First For Masie

File Name : A First For Masie
Duration : 22min 29s
File Size : 520 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio Codec : AAC LC

Download Links:

A_First_For_Masie.mp4
PussyPiss is online now   Reply With Quote