View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:11 AM   #15
docanet
Godfather of Girls-platinum

docanet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hot collection of Lesbian - MILF & Teen, Teen & Teen, MILF & MILF (HD Video 1080

3) Alektra Blue, Angie Savage, Lexxi Tyler, Sammie Rhodes & Sophia Santi - Babysitters

We leave Sasha who I think is going to find her man and fuck his ass all over after her blowbang to the housewives who were enjoying some tupperware accessories until Sophia Santi arrived with a strap on at the ready. The ladies all bow down before Sophia who is talking shit nonstop as they each take turns gagging on the fake dick. Everyone starts piping in as they take turns sucking the toy, then the hubby who talked Sasha into her blowbang calls and the wife answers in between sucking the fake cock, lol. We then get a leg strap on put on Alektra's thigh and Sammie rides it while Sophia bangs out Lexxi Tyler's kittie. Not a toy fan here so wasn't really fully into this but seeing so many naked pretty girls did at least keep me watching. Robby delivers some fine shots as he travels around this buffet of pussy/ tits. I did like seeing some time spent with Sophia nailing Sammie in the ass with a dildo, just wished she would have kissed her, sucked her tits, licked her ass and let Sammie sit on her face also, lol. The scene basically plays out with the ladies interchanging with each other fucking with a toy doing some limited kissing or breast sucking and some limited pussy eating too. Alright one last highlight had Alektra and Sammie doing a 69, always good to see that happen in any scene especially with girls.

Duration: 0:13:33 AM
Size: 630 MB
Genre: Lesbian/All Girl, Group/Orgy
Video HD type: 1080p
Quality of video: WEB DL
Video format: mp4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 6000kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6000 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s)]

Alektra_Blue,_Angie_Savage,_Lexxi_Tyler,_Sammie_Rh odes___Sophia_Santi_-_Babysitters.mp4
docanet is offline   Reply With Quote