View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #40
strange0

strange0 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Incest Collection (mom son, father daughter, brother sister)

Dad and Daughter

Kenzie is in bed asleep, on her side, under covers, book beside her, bedside lamp on. She is wearing non-sexy panties and a top. I come in wearing PJ bottoms. I undress, stare at her for about
30 seconds. I move the book and pull back covers. I again stare at her for about 30 seconds. I very, very, very, slowly guides her on her back and very, very, very slowly pull open her blouse
and stare again. I slowly pull her panties off. She is now on her back with her legs spread. I then get on top of her guiding my cock into her. Her eyes pop open and opens her mouth to scream. I
clamp my hand over her mouth and really slam into her. I really slam in and out of her until I cum. After I cum, I kiss her and stroke her hair for about a minute and then leaves. Kenzie curls
up into a ball crying.
Daughter is sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I walk up behind her, not talking and then I start rubbing her shoulders. Kenzie tenses up/freezes, I start telling her how beautiful
she is and how much I love her. Kenzie does not move or make a sound but starts crying silently. I lift her up so that she is leaning over the table and I kick her chair away. She bursts into
tears and sobs loudly...

Kenzie Reeves , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , slut , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:47:13
Size - 804 mb

https://fboom.me/file/2e6a545902c36/KR-iFCD.rar

Last edited by strange0; 08-16-2020 at 01:49 PM.
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote