View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 11:34 AM   #1528
Katrin1988
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default 3133 - Worship Me And Swallow Your Cum

Genres: Face Sitting , Female Domination , Handjobs , Pussy Eating , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Don't I look stunning with my jet black hair, revealing red leather dress, and black leather gloves that match my boots? The naked slave before me is taken by my beauty and willing to serve me obediently as he awaits my every command on his hands and knees. I begin with a swift slap to the face and demand that he clean my heels with his mouth. He licks them eagerly as I tower over him, occasionally slapping him across the face without holding back. I tease him with my perfect breasts by shoving them in his face and make him smell them before having him worship my ass by kissing it all over. Kicking things up a notch, I have him lay on the floor with his hands behind his back and proceed to sit on his face to smother him with my crotch. "I'm going to use you for my own pleasure, do you understand me?" I ask as I cackle cruelly. I slide my panties off and make him sniff my pussy and ass. "I want to cum on your fucking face," I say as I make him lick my wet, pink hole. I begin gently stroking his cock as he licks my clit and inform him he's not to cum without my permission. I let him fuck my leather glove as he mouths my pussy hungrily and when I count to ten I graciously let him blow his load only to ruin his orgasm by feeding him his own cum!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:19:18
File Size: 1086 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3133 - Worship Me And Swallow Your Cum Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3133 - Worship Me And Swallow Your Cum Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3133 - Worship Me And Swallow Your Cum Part 3.rar
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote