View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 07:56 PM   #1526
Katrin1988
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default 3131 - Crying Out Like The Dirty

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Pussy Eating , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: "Eat it!" I command as one of my female slaves kneels before me and has her outstretched hands used as an ashtray. She may be a cute young thing with a gorgeous body, but she's just another slave in my eyes and if she wants to stay in my good graces she'll do as she's told. She swallows my cigarette ashes as she kneels completely nude by my side, and once she's done eating them I grab her by the back of her head and make her eat something else! I mash her face into my crotch and make her lick my pussy before having her lay with her ass in the air and whipping her while she asks for more. She's an adorable little thing and she's about to get a lesson in sucking cock as I put on my strap-on and make her take it deep in her throat. "I told you I was going to punish you!" I yell as I bend her over and fuck her hard and fast with her hands secured behind her back. Wearing only my sexy latex boots and corset I pump away with my big, black cock and she takes every inch while crying out like the dirty sl.t that she is. Her punishment continues as I strap her to a table and finger-bang her with one hand while choking her with my other by shoving it down her throat!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:05:30
File Size: 228 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3131 - Crying Out Like The Dirty .rar
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote