View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 11:04 AM   #1521
Katrin1988
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default 3126 - Fucking My Sissy Slave With Huge, Strap-On Cocks

Genres: Female Domination , Sissy Training , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: It's been a rough day for this sissy sl.t, and it's not over yet! I've been making her suck and fuck my big, strap-on cock in between kicking, squeezing, and twisting her balls for hours on end but I'm far from finished. I make her take off her ridiculous panties, have her get down on all fours, and position myself behind her to begin working my big dick inside of her. She's got a tight little asshole so I lube it up with my fingers first before sliding in this lengthy cock. "No, please!" she cries as I push the strap-on deeper and deeper, stretching her hole wide and loving every minute of her pain and humiliation. "I think we need to change positions," I comment and make her sit on the sofa with her legs up in the air. I switch to the biggest strap-on I own and carelessly cram the gargantuan black dick into her while she cries out in agony. This mammoth cock is big enough to rip her in half but I show no mercy as I shove inch after inch inside of her. It's the biggest strap-on I own and this sissy wh.re is going to take it all!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:19:00
File Size: 885 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3126 - Fucking My Sissy Slave With Huge, Strap-On Cocks Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3126 - Fucking My Sissy Slave With Huge, Strap-On Cocks Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3126 - Fucking My Sissy Slave With Huge, Strap-On Cocks Part 3.rar
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote