Jemasar
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Jemasar is on a distinguished road
Default Anal Jesse - Big Gapes and Butt Plug Play

Anal Jesse - Big Gapes and Butt Plug Play

Filesize: 1.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:26:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~312 Kbps

Tags: amateur, masturbation, dildo, toys, posin, brunette, asian, brunet, teen, butt, solo, anal, gape
Year: 2023
Cast: Anal Jesse

Sometimes I just need my ass opened and filled. It is a crazy . Like it is the only way I can satisfied. I got a new butt plug, and it is my biggest. It has three bulges, each bigger than the last. Do you think I can fit the whole thing inside? Let's try and do it!Starting with my large jeweled butt plug wearing a slutty blue dress I play taking it out and reinserting. I love this plug because it s very heavy. Using fingers from both hands I reach back and open my ass for you. You can look inside. Next, I show my newest toy and try to fit it all inside. Playing and stretching my asshole I show off my gape. Wow! I wish I had a cock this big, it s amazing.Finally, I'm laying on the sofa with my heavy butt plug again and I change that for my long, clear dildo. This one is about the same size as a real cock, but longer. I slide it in and out of my ass fucking myself deeply until I everywhere. It felt so good I lost control.

https://filefox.cc/c2w9p7l4tr42/Anal..._Plug_Play.mp4
Jemasar is online now   Reply With Quote