View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 12:52 AM   #13946
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Become Alpha Version 0.3.45

Harry Panuchkin is a cliche kid from the suburbs - skinnier than the lamppost, whiter than bleached asshole, and a mouth full of gangsta rap trivia.
You can say he's a moron with boring life, but just so happens that he's on a verge of a great adventure.

Changelog:
v0.3.45
"Exorcisms of the burger lady"
Finally, the completely new Bridgette's quest is here... And I'm happy to say it's pretty fucking awesome. Not only there will be tits. There will be demons as well. And tits. And also you will be able to fuck a demon (so finally some new gay content!). Oh, and did I mention tits?

To start this quest you need to finish "Mucho Grande" and wait around 15 days. If you already finished "Mucho Grande" and loaded a save, the quest should start on the next day.

New locations - Bridgette's House and Cheap Motel
So far there's not much going on there, but it will change in the future.

Another attempt of mass fixing all the possible quest bugs from the old saves
So in 0.3.44 I've uploaded a new script that was supposed to fix all your old saves and adjust them to all the changes made in December. But, obviously, I fucked up, and it didn't really work. This should be fixed now, and - hopefully - won't break anything.

Fixed disappearing Mia
Additionally - I've fucked up one thing in 0.3.44 which made Mia suddenly disappear. This should be fixed now. Sorry.

Genre:
corruption, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, Animated, MILF, Sex toys, Voyeurism, Group sex

Developer: Grave Mercutio
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.3.45
Censored: No
Size: 2940 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/22e020385c229/Be....3.45_full.zip
deil is online now   Reply With Quote