View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 10:00 AM   #12484
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

The Survival of Sarah Rose Version 0.60

The Survival of Sarah Rose is an epic-fantasy erotic visual novel, following the life of the eldest daughter of the royal Rose family. When tragedy strikes, Sarah finds her once safe and stable life thrown into chaos.
Playing as Sarah, you must make the decisions that will keep her safe (or not) in a world where danger is everywhere. TSSR features both an impactful choice system that sees radically different storylines depending on player choices, as well as features a meta-story that rewards players exploring every available path.
Will Sarah fall deeper into despair or will she survive the many challenges ahead??

Changelog:

Version 0.60 release
-Expansion of the warrior-storyline

Genre:
2dcg, Female protagonist, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Corruption, Lesbian, Monster, Fantasy, Anal sex, Group sex, Creampie

Developer: HappyDaedalus
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
File size: 1000 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/aa39fb2a9893f/Th...e-V0.60-pc.zip

SunSity Version 1.85

Our game is not a familiar visual novel. This is an erotic sandbox with survival elements. The game is actively developing and it will depend on you what it will be in the final.?

Changelog:
SunSity 1.85 changelog:

Start of a new quest - "On the benefits of tests".
New Action – “Masturbation for you”.
Continuation for the action "Peeping" on the beach.
Editor: 4 new underwear.
Added fantasy story with Katniss - 'Hold me, hold me (never let me go)'.
Fixed several bugs.

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Anal Sex, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, BDSM

Developer: SunSity
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.85
Censored: No
Size: 956 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cd8db379bb9c/SunSity-1.85-win.rar
deil is offline   Reply With Quote