View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 07:15 AM   #2470
weedek

Default Hotwiferio.com- STALKING RIO AND ALLIE

Hotwiferio.com- STALKING RIO AND ALLIE

Description:
This week we drove up to Phoenix to visit my friend Allie. She is such a sweetheart, and sexy as hell too We were up for the weekend and stayed at the La Posada Resort. The first day there we had a great time lounging by the pool and then we shopped and had lunch together. We went back to the pool and had some drinks before going back to my room. This guy kept staring at us and it was fine until he started coming up to our table and asking us stupid questions It was getting quite annoying- now I know how celebrities must feel with constant gawkers. It gets a little nerve racking to say the least As we were walking back to our room I notice someone following us. I look back and it_s that guy from the pool again. I try to hurry so he won_t see what room where going into but he_s quickly coming up behind us. He stops us and asks if we_re going to a party or something? I tell him that we_re not but that we will probably have our own party inside He begs to come inside so he can join us or just watch or something. I tell him no and that he will have to leave. We finally get inside and sit down and start talking. I was admiring her body earlier at the pool and I just couldn_t help myself and I started touching and caressing her. Her skin was so smooth and she smelled so pretty. I touched her breasts- they were huge and so sexy I pulled aside her top and put my mouth on her breast. I then put my mouth on her nipple and began sucking. Her nipple got so erect, I knew she was really enjoying it We then took off each others clothes and I put my hands on her ass and pushed her pussy towards my face. I wanted to smell how sweet her pussy was. I pulled her panties to the side and kissed around the inside of her thighs. I couldn_t wait to taste her, I pulled her panties down and she laid back on the bed so I could eat her pussy. She spread her legs for me- she really wanted it and pressed her clit up against my mouth so I could suck on it. She moved back on the bed so I could get on top of her and straddle her face. She sucked and licked my pussy so good, She was amazing She came on my lips and I tasted her sweet cum. She was so excited that she wanted to try out a new toy on me. She pulls out this strap on dildo. I helped her put it on and it looked really hot on her. I couldn_t wait for her to fuck me with it She started fucking me from behind and I touched my clit while she drove that dildo into me. I wanted her to fuck me deeper and deeper so, I got on my back and let her get on top. I came so easily this way my head started spinning. We were kissing and I was holding her when we both hear someone else in the room. That guy from the pool was inside my room. I must have left the card key in the door and he snuck in when we were going at it. I was really angry and told him to leave The nerve of that guy coming in like that I had the best time with her-I can_t wait to see her again
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 33.08 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr04wk2-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:apr04wk2-clip2.mp4