View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 04:07 AM   #2463
weedek

Default Hotwiferio.com- RIO BLOWS HER BOSS

Hotwiferio.com- RIO BLOWS HER BOSS

Description:
In this week_s update I asked my boss at the law firm for a raise. I_ve been working there over a year and feel I deserve one. I went in to his office and asked him if he_d received my note. He sat me down and told me that he expected more out of me at work. I wasn_t sure what he meant by that because I always do everything I_m told. He told me to take off my jacket. He wanted me to dress more provocative for his clients and for him. He also wanted me to help him relax- I wasn_t sure what he wanted me to do- but I quickly found out that he would enjoy watching me masturbate. He doesn_t know it- but I frequently masturbate during company time in the bathroom He pulled out his cock and asked me to take care of him. He came over to my mouth so I could suck on his cock. I really wanted to please him so, I did everything he asked. He then stuck his fingers in my pussy and he bent me over his desk and put his cock inside me. He took me with such force that I nearly fell over. He fucked me really good and hard and made me climax with such a jolt. I wanted his cock so bad- and wanted him to cum inside me. He pulled out and came all over my pussy- which was probably good since I don_t use protection. My boss gave me a substantial raise and excellent fringe benefits to top it off
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 46.17 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july04wk2-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:july04wk2-clip2.mp4