View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 11:28 PM   #10989
deil
Godfather of Girls-platinum

deil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Stolen Destiny Version 0.1.5

You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.?

Changelog:
v0.1.5
During its development, so many things went wrong that I can't even believe that it finally happened!
Well, let's see what the new addition will bring.
Actually, everything is new.
Over 250 unique renders. And that's not counting the new emotions of the characters.
Even I probably can’t count the number of events, so I’ll say the following.
If you don't skip the dialogues, it will take you about an hour and a half to see all the new content. And this is if you know exactly what to do.
Old saves are supported.

Genre:
3dcg, Big tits, Male protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism

Developer: Liebrio
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.1.5
Censored: No
Size: 1180 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2da9e23df4b4f/St...tiny_0.1.5.zip

Stay True, Stay You Version 0.3.0

You play as a young male in a relationship with the girl of your dreams for 3 months now. But just as things settle and things seem to be going smoothly for you everything is about to change. Your parents sit you down for a talk and new opportunities arise that can change how you see everything. With more and more temptations coming your way, will you remain true? or stay you??

Changelog:
v0.3
Added ~450 renders
Added ~44 animations
5+ sex acts
8 new clickable secrets with Gallery images
Transition Slides now show Month/Day Display
Date App added to phone

Genre:
3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Creampie, Doggy Style, Footjob, Handjob, MILF, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Romance, Titfuck, Sex Toys, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Developer: Danson
Platform: Windows, Linux
Language: English
Version: 0.3.0
Censored: No
Size: 1670 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/13a3e0907e624/St...-v0.3.0-pc.zip
deil is offline   Reply With Quote