View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 03:53 PM   #3860
kimilutka
Godfather of Girls-platinum

kimilutka is on a distinguished road
Default Robin Banx Fucking The Inlaw

File: Robin Banx Fucking The Inlaw.mp4
Size: 806440539 bytes (769.08 MiB), duration: 00:13:00, avg.bitrate: 8271 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 248 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8012 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/9c20f95c6e942d07e19671b29f26f65b

So, I really have a thing for my brother's British wife Robin. She's hot as fuck and all I want to do is bang her. My brother's an asshole and I have no idea why she likes him. He had to go check on some of his affairs in Chicago so he asked me to stop by and check on his Hot ass wife. She was doing well but I guess my brother is cheap as fuck and won't give her any spending money and she really wants to get a new handbag a the mall now that it's open back up. She hasn't been shopping in months. That's when I got a little idea in my head. I offered my Sister in Law 2K to have sex with me right then and there. She didn't even hesitate when I asked and within seconds she had my pants dropped and her mouth around my cock. She even let me suck on her toes. It was awesome. It didn't stop there and we fucked like two crazy hormone raged teenagers. At the end she insisted that she swallow my nut and it went straight down her throat with one big gulp. It was the best fuck of my life. My brother is such a dick. I just hope she doesn't tell him otherwise he's totally gone kick my butt. Who cares, it was so worth it if he does find out.

Category: TABOO Related Categories: MILF, TOE SUCKING, REVERSE COWGIRL SEX, BIG TITS, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS
Keywords: robin banx, #zostarz, zo starz, body builder milf, blonde milf, british milf, tattoos, sister in-law, brother's wife, taboo sex, pay for sex, blowjob, cock riding, big boob milf, foot licking

Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Latina, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Granny
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote