View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 10:25 AM   #12
Gorod126
Godfather of Girls-platinum

Gorod126 is on a distinguished road
Default Public 012 Hot Blonde Babe Fucks A Stranger In Public Place.Mov

Description: I find myself in a different country, walking around on the streets. I was just taking it all in when suddenly out of nowhere this ridiculously beautiful blonde walks on by. I had to talk to her. I ran up to her and stopped her. I told her about the ‘business’, just to break the ice and see if I could get her interested. Thankfully she was! I had a wad of cash in my pocket that I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist! I told her we had this expensive lingerie range that she’d be perfect for, I know I’d like to see her in some! Anyway, she was up for going to a casting, if we could find somewhere a little more private. We found this building and went to the top of the stair case, gave us a fright when we got up there though, bloody lift kept going on and off! When we knew we were alone, I handed the money over and before I knew it she had a her top off (I didn’t even ask! She wasn’t wearing a bra either!) Oh my god, my dick was so hard.

Tags: public, pickup, casting

File Info:
Size: 924Mb
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:31:18

Download File Public 012 Hot Blonde Babe Fucks A Stranger In Public Place.Mov Part 1
Download File Public 012 Hot Blonde Babe Fucks A Stranger In Public Place.Mov Part 2
Download File Public 012 Hot Blonde Babe Fucks A Stranger In Public Place.Mov Part 3
Gorod126 is offline   Reply With Quote