Old 08-06-2020, 08:41 PM   #512
gr1mmett
Godfather of Girls-platinum

gr1mmett is on a distinguished road
Default Lily and Dahlia Lesson 8 part B Dahlia, Lily 718

Lily and Dahlia Lesson 8 part B Dahlia, Lily 718

Name of actress: Dahlia, Lily
Genre:
Lily and Dahlia Lesson 8 part B: the amazing piss-soaked madness continues as super hot and cute twosome Lily and Dahlia are back with the shocking and sexxxy conclusion to their Lesson 8 of PISS WHORE TRAINING ! This time it's Lily's turn to get down on her knees and guzzle mouthfuls of Dahlia's HOT GUSHING PISS right out of her pussy ! I take cute little Lily's pink panties and ram them down her throat a few times so she gags and and can taste her dirty little pussy as I make her lick the crotch of her underwear and she loves it, the dirty little pee slut loves the taste of her dirty underwear. Next, Dahlia takes a nice shiny metal dental gag and PRYS LILY'S MOUTH WIDE OPEN ! Ohhhhhh, nice Lily looks so extra special and pretty like that with her mouth as wide as it can go, I'm glad we had that dental gag handy to hold her fucking jaw in in place. Lily crawls on her knees up to Dahlia's pussy as Dahlia pisses like crazy several gushers of tasty warm piss right into Lily's gaping wide mouth ! Mmmm, that's so sexy and hot ! Lily sucks it all down as she swallows mouthful after mouthful of Dahlia's piss as it soaks her face and tits ! Finally I have Lily lick Dahlia's pussy clean and slurp up every last drop of golden piss of her clit !

Information:
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 213 MiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote